Friday 3 January 2014

Getting Started - Project Mode Engaged! #4


 Starting the Project...
To start with I jotted down the module requirements and project requirements and a little doodle or two to get my brain in gear.

Nothing entirely interesting but its a start...

[ Mind-Map... ]
The module also requires a project pipe line plan as would be the case in an industry environment for any creative project.

[ Rough Pipleline Plan... ]
So I started to jot down a rough plan for the process that would most likely be used during the process through to completion. (Click to enlarge Images). As well as the overall project pipeline rough, I added a smaller pipeline for the actual modelling part as a separate process within the overall project planing.

I also started a mind-map to get ideas flowing...